Forsaken World China
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forsaken World China

English forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Download + Register + Installation + English Patch

+10
liryann
bogdy5
nanok11
ladyskylight
comdo99
austiepants
gringo89
dark8forum
alisanna
qT
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

comdo99

and the only reason why I am trying the CN version is cause I got defrauded from PWI forsaken world forums mob crabclaw from a design a dungeon contest wining I won.
my nick on their forums is james2010a !!!
and he accuessed me of account sharring and got me banned from entering the game now in phase 1 CBT and from using the forums.
they even blocked my IP adress.

ladyskylight

Updating the launcher is taking really long, this normal? I live in New Zealand so probably lol. I just keep seeing that bar on the right fill up until is totally orange over and over and over...

austiepants

Still haven't even figured out what's wrong with mine and why it won't work. I didn't get invited to cb p2 so Sad

comdo99

hmm, every time I get done downloading the updates and I put in the english version patches from here and the book and map for english it wants to update again.
any way to stop this from updating again ?

comdo99

well I am in and I found out what was wrong the patches files for english made its own folder so had to copy and past those floders to the main folder and bam I got it to work !

austiepants

What was the error you got before you fixed it ?

comdo99

well its pretty laggy on the chinese server

comdo99

no error just kept updating it self.
cause the english patches was not in the correct folders when I unzipped them from winzip.
it made its own folder called FW patch V5.
had to go in that folder and copy and past them to the main folder.

comdo99

I made a vampire male not bad till you get a major lag spike

austiepants

Hmm I keep getting an error, when you dl it did you click the purple or the red download button?

comdo99

I did the purple one.

comdo99

what confusing in the game is the anti-hack questions.
I can't under stand chinese lol.

austiepants

Ok so it's downloading again. At 16% so far. It's being put in C:\FW\
So far so good?

comdo99

cool, hope it works out for ya.
I guess 1 of the anti-hack questions in the game and got it right.
I guess match the 2 symbals thats thick and thats the answer.
don't quote me on it that it will work all the time.
I just guessed it.
trying to see if that will be it every time.

comdo99

well this sucks ass I got d/c over 5 times cause that gay ass chinese anti-hack question thing.
I don't know or read chinese.
so screw this crap its bullshit to want to play a game you can't under stand their words or read.
plus theres major major major lag in there allot and the server I am on is not crowed at all.
so heck with this I go back to startrek online and p2p.
at least there I can read gamers text and not get booted ever 5 minutes from anti-hack questions I can't read or understand.

comdo99

and as for PWI,inc I be taking them to court after xmass for their bullshit fraud on the contest and the false stupid banned they did on my ip address for no reason.

nanok11

Can anyone post the new english patch and the new surface.pck patch because when you overwrite and start the game, it starts updating, and i already updated before and when it's done updating its chineese text again.. -.-

bogdy5

the patch doesn't work anymore,at least for me.

liryann

Hey every1, I also have problems with the patch - but the game does work in chinese language...
And I really tried it all now - I searched the forums and tried all the methods for avoiding patching-problems...

Well, for starters I'll just play in chinese, but... I REALLY want the patch to work, pls.... Wink

bogdy5

the patch doesnt work on the newer version. you have to wait for another patch or the english open beta Very Happy

liryann

yeah, engl cb... Well - that's the reason I started playing the chinese ob - I was not selected in phase 1 or 2... Couldn't wait Very Happy

But I have to admit: The game is even good when playing in chinese, hehe afro

bogdy5

true

Vampir4e

hello can some one upload update client in megaupload pls i cant update it it say ver 0.5.10

jyuka002

when i patched it to english my client become close beta.. and i cant play it..

warmboya1

Sorry ! I need patch EngLish for version 0.11.4
Can you help me ?
Thanks...

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum